Miranda & Kyle

June was not kind to me. With all of the rain, I was forced to postpone a few photo shoots. One of those we've delayed 4 times. We just had some bad luck. July has been good thus far and I'm busy once more.

Miranda and Kyle are about the easiest couple I've shot. I didn't really have to coach or pose these guys much at all because they clearly dig each other. The hardest part was getting them to look at me. I was beginning to think that they didn't even know I was there. We had a good time on our shoot though. Especially when we were dodging cars to get a series of shots in the middle of a busy street and trespassing on Utah Railway territory.

IMG_0364

IMG_0158sepia

IMG_0292

IMG_0063

IMG_0330

IMG_0396

IMG_0403

1 comment:

the murdocks said...

These pictures look fantastic Matt.